Working with Jesmonite products is an incredibly fun and safe medium to work with and is one of the most popular mediums currently going around as a result
This class is suited for beginners to intermediates looking to pick up some more knowledge around the techniques used. We will take you through all of the steps required from the beginning to the end to create your very own Jesmonite AC100 and AC730 pieces. The class is a mix of discussion, practical demonstration and as much hands on experience as possible.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own pieces & you will learn all aspects including;
- What is Jesmonite AC100 and AC730 & safety required using it
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colours
- How to get the best results from your Jesmonite and trouble shooting
- Techniques in sanding, finishing and etching for the best results
Join this fun filled 3hr workshop, create your very own Jesmonite AC100 and AC730 pieces. This workshop will give you the knowledge to create your very own AC100 and AC730 pieces.
You will create a test tube vase from Jesmonite AC730 that you can make any colour of your choice (as pictured). You will also make 2 lipped coasters/ trays from Jesmonite AC100 in whatever colour tones that you like. The knowledge obtained can be applied to any casting projects with the Jesmonite family of products, up to large creations like sculptures, homewares products or trays etc. The classes come with ongoing support that is just a phone call or an email away.
You will gain the knowledge & know how to finish off your pieces created in the class at home.
Book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided. It is recommended that you don't wear clothes that are your Sunday best. Because Jesmonite AC100 and AC730 products are fast setting you will be able to demould and take home on the day.
The workshop runs from 10am - 1pm & these workshops are a maximum of 8 participants.
Being a water based product, Jesmonite AC100 and AC730 can be used by anyone.
What to bring
Just your creative self!
What to wear
Wear old clothes it can get pretty messy.
This workshop is for all levels.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers with email notification 7 days or more out from the class date.
Terms & Conditions
- A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
- Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
- A $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however your booking is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.