This art form is all on trend & this class will provide you with everything you need to know about it. For all levels from beginners to experienced we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own resin wall art masterpiece.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own piece of resin wall art & learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colour
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- Learn the trade secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Join this fun filled 4hr workshop & create your very own resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board of your choice.
You will get a 50cm Round Art piece completed by yourself with ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
This is a sticky & messy medium that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with yummy packaged refreshments. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. The resin will take a min of 48hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork within the following week or organise shipping on the day of your class.
You can bring your lunch along, we have a toaster sandwich press & microwave available for use or Seven11 is just up the road.
The workshop runs from 10am - 2pm on Weekends. This workshop is a maximum of 8 participants.
Shipping can be purchased on the workshop day at a flat rate of $15 for Australia Wide, International will incur an additional fee.
Pick up of your artwork if you choose not to have it shipped is within ONE WEEK of the class.
Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives. The art of working with resin is reasonably technical at first & you need to have a fast approach during application. Once you have played around with resin it is very hard not to become addicted to this form of art.
Resin art is not suitable for children & attendees need to be 16years+ due to undeveloped lungs in children & the nature of toxins in resin. It is also not suitable for pregnant women & we are happy to discuss art options around this that are suitable, please contact us direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.
Each class you will be given a $20 voucher towards your purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board.
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin art masterpiece on a custom made 60cm or 40cm round ART BOARD.
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- Wear old clothes
- Casual as it might get a little messy
- All levels & abilities, however not suitable for children under 16years & pregnant ladies
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers with email notification 7 days or more out from the class date.
Terms & Conditions
- A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
- A $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however your booking is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.
Please leave dietary requirements in comments.
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations