- Saturday 10th December 2016
- Saturday 21st January 2017
- Saturday 18th February 2017
- Saturday 18th March 2017
- Saturday 15th April 2017
- Saturday 20th May 2017
- Saturday 17th June 2017
What You Will Learn
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board.
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
What You Get
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin art masterpiece on a choice of a custom made 30x40cm or a 40cm round ART BOARD.
- Gourmet Lunch is included
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- 10% off purchases in the Art Shop after the class
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 14 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, she will help you create your own piece of resin art & learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colour
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- Learn the trade secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Join this fun filled 4hr workshop & create your very own resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board of your choice (30x40cm or 40cm round) with ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
This is a sticky & messy medium that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with refreshments & a beautiful gourmet catered lunch. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork the following day or complete your booking with postage. The workshop runs from 10am – 2pm.
Our workshops are a maximum of 12 participants. Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.The art of working with resin is reasonably technical at first & you need to have a fast approach during application. Once you have played around with resin it is very hard not to become addicted to this form of art.
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.