What You Will Learn
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to create an image on an art board.
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor.
What You Get
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin art masterpiece on a choice of a custom made 40x60cm, a 50cm round or a 50cm Hexagon ART BOARD.
- Gourmet Lunch is included
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- 15% off purchases in the Art Shop after the class
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 14 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, she will help you create your own piece of resin art & learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Steps in designing n image & applying resin in a painting style method
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- All materials required are provided & your artwork can be taken home.
Join this fun filled 4hr workshop & create your very own resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board of your choice (60x40cm, 50cm round or 50cm Hexagon) creating an image with resin bringing your image to life with bold colours, textures & more. You also receive ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
This is a sticky & messy medium that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with refreshments & a beautiful gourmet catered lunch. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. The workshop runs from 10am – 2pm. Resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry though it will not fully cover your surface so you will be able to transport this flat home on the day or you can also arrange to collect your artwork the following day or arrange postage on the day ($15).
Our workshops are a maximum of 12 participants. Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives. The art of working with resin is reasonably technical at first & you need to have a fast approach during application. Once you have played around with resin it is very hard not to become addicted to this form of art.
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.