- February – 5th, 12th & 19th
- April – 2nd, 9th & 23rd
- August – 6th, 13th & 20th
- October – 1st, 8th & 15th
What You Will Learn
- Knowledge of advanced epoxy resin techniques & layers used in application to an art board.
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor over 3 weeks
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
What You Get
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments.
- Using your design, create your very own advanced 3 layered resin art masterpiece.
- A choice of a custom made 60x60cm or a 60cm round ART BOARD.
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- 10% off stock purchases on the day of your workshop
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 15 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, she will help you create your own piece of layered resin art & you will learn all aspects including;
- Designing your art before you create it by breaking the layers down
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments, colour & extras
- Discover the depth & design created by layering resin & mediums
- Learn about the different pigments & their effects
Join this fun filled 2.5hr workshop over 3 weeks (7.5hrs total) & create your very own layered resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for everyone who has completed our basic resin art workshop or has been working with resin in an artform longer than 12 months. In this workshop you will experiment further with epoxy resin & Tamara will work & assist you to create your designed art piece over 3 weeks. You will also receive ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects by Tamara
All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments. You will only need to wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. This workshop will run over 3 classes, over 3 weeks & your art piece can be left safe in the studio between these times & collected 24hrs after the 3rd class. (shipping can be arranged if required for an extra cost)
This workshop will run with a maximum of 4 participants & all familiar with the aspects of epoxy resin. Each participant will design & create their art piece applying layers each week to create depth & work with a number of mediums to achieve their original design.
The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.