Acrylic Inks are growing in popularity and we stock some beautiful Acrylic Ink Art Brands; Ink – Art Spectrum & Amsterdam Inks.
Both work extremely well when mixed into Resin as well as Acrylic Artworks. You can mix to create your own colours or choose from the wide range of colours that both brands supply.
Ink – Art Spectrum – Are lightweight, water resistant, quick drying, exceptionally smooth flow and highly pigmented clean colours. Suitable for most clean, non-greasy surfaces including paper, wood, metal, glass, plastic, boards, fabric and act as a dye when used.
Amsterdam Inks – Are colourfast, waterproof when dry, odorless, lightfast and is ideal for acrylic pouring, calligraphy, watercolour effects, airbrushing & technical drawing. Huge range of colours to choose from including metallic & reflex fluorescent pigments, as well as having a specially designed dripper (pipette) or use with brush.
Amsterdam Acrylic Inks 30ml
- 46 Brilliant artist quality acrylic inks (3 metallic & 4 reflex fluorescent)
- 30 ml per bottle
- Highly pigmented, water-based, quick drying & odourless
- Waterproof once dry
- Lightfast (except reflex colours)
- Specially designed dripper (pipette)
- Wide opening for use with brush or dip pen
- Can be used in conjunction with other acrylic paints & mediums
- Ideal for acrylic pouring, calligraphy, watercolour effects, airbrushing & technical drawing
- works perfectly in epoxy resins & provides a strong colour.
- Suitable for a variety of surfaces including watercolour paper, cardstock, wood, canvas and more
(Smooth surfaces like plastic and metal should be primed with a suitable primer first)