The creation of resin & timber together is all on trend and is a lovely mix of old and new feel. This class will provide you with the knowledge to create your own pieces combining resin & timber.
This class is suited for beginners to intermediates looking to pick up some more knowledge around the techniques used. We will take you through all of the steps required from the beginning to the end to create your very own timber and resin pieces. The class is a mix of discussion, practical demonstration and a much hands on experience as possible.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own pieces & you will learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- Discuss the resins on the market & which are best suited
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colours
- Timber preparation required for achieving the best finish
- How to get the best results from your resin and trouble shooting
- Techniques in sanding & polishing for the best results
Join this fun filled 5hr workshop, create your very own resin & timber pieces. This workshop will give you the knowledge to create your very own timber & resin creations.
You will create a timber and resin serving board that you can use at your next hosted event. The knowledge obtained can be applied to any timber and resin project, up to large creations like a river table. The classes come with ongoing support that is just a phone call or an email away.
You will gain the knowledge & know how to finish off your pieces created in the class at home.
Book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with pre packaged refreshments. It is recommended that you don't wear clothes that are your Sunday best, resin can get messy & won't wash out. The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork the following day or complete your booking with shipping.
The workshop runs from 10am - 3pm & these workshops are a maximum of 8 participants.
Shipping can also be purchased with your ticket at a flat rate of $15 (for Australia Wide, International will incur an additional fee) Please choose ticket option with Shipping, Shipping can also be organised on the day for the same rate.
Pick up of your artwork if you choose not to have it shipped is within ONE WEEK of the class.
Resin art is not suitable for children, attendees need to be 16years+ due to undeveloped lungs in children & the nature of toxins in resin. It is also not suitable for pregnant women & we are happy to discuss art options around this that are suitable, please contact us direct: email@example.com
This class you will be given a $20 voucher towards your purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply) (c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
What to bring
Just your creative self!
What to wear
Wear old clothes it can get pretty messy.
This workshop is for all levels.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers with email notification 7 days or more out from the class date.
Terms & Conditions
- A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
- Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
- A $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however your booking is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.