What You Will Learn
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future art projects.
- Knowledge of acrylic ink techniques used in application to Mixed Media Paper & Art Boards.
What You Get
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments.
- Create your very own framed artwork & abstract wall art.
- Included kit that you get to take away to continue working with.
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 15 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums, she will help you create your own piece of abstract art & learn all aspects including;
- Explore different effects you can create by using Acrylic Inks
- Learn about the different surfaces that you can use with Acrylic Inks.
- Create amazing artwork to put into your frame
- Explore the application of different colours & techniques.
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
Join this fun filled hands on 3hr workshop & create your very own abstract art masterpieces. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of acrylic ink techniques used in application to ymixed media paper & art boards. With ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future art projects, Tam willl also demonstrate how you can bring your artwok to life with a clear resin coat.
This is a messy art form that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today.
All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments. You will receive your very own kit to use in the class & you will get to take this away with you to continue your creativity at home. Each kit includes a 6″x6″ black frame, a mixed media paper pad from Art Spectrum & also your choice of 3 colours from our Art Spectrum ink range.
You will only need too wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. This workshop runs from 9.30am – 12.30pm. You also get 10% off store wide on any supplies you wish to purchase after the class.